We appreciate you placing your trust and confidence in the physicians and staff at Alabama Allergy & Asthma by partnering on your patient’s care. It is our promise to always put your patients’ best interests first by providing the highest quality of individualized care available. We welcome your calls and referrals.
To provide a smooth and timely process for referral appointment scheduling, please download our Fax Referral Form below:
FAX REFERRAL FORM 2016
This form can be faxed to our dedicated referral line at (205)449-6101. Our patient care representatives will call your patient to choose the most convenient location and appointment time for them, and go over how to prepare for their visit, and we will notify you of their chosen appointment time. Please also include your patient’s labs and clinic notes as appropriate when faxing.
- We accept all major insurance plans, and please include the appropriate referral when needed (i.e Medicaid, Tricare Prime, HealthSpring, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Aabama Personal Choice, VIVA UAB Student Plans, UHC Compass).
- We work hard to ensure you receive our follow-up note regarding your patient within three days of their visit with us.
- We encourage you to let your patients know about our website where they will find profiles of our providers, patient information, and directions to all our offices. We can also provide inpatient consultation at the following hospitals: Brookwood Medical Center, Baptist Health Systems, UAB Health System, and Children’s of Alabama.
Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center is the area’s only allergy group available for hospital consults. To request an inpatient consultation please call our Nurse Line at (205) 209-4150.
For any questions or to speak directly with one of our providers please call us at (205)871-9661.
All of our physicians are certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI), and uniquely trained to help with your patients with:
- Rhinitis -Allergic and Non-Allergic
- Asthma – Allergic and Non- Allergic
- Sinusitis -Chronic and Recurrent
- Eye Allergies
- Food Allergy
- Skin Allergies – Eczema, Urticaria, Angioedema, Contact Dermatitis
- Latex Allergy
- Drug Allergy (Testing and Desensitization)
- Venom Immunotherapy
- Food and Drug Challenges
- Drug Desensitization
- Insect/Venom Allergy (Testing and Immunotherapy)
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (Eosinophilic Esophagitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Recurrent Infections
- Allergy Testing (Skin, Blood, Patch, Intradermal, as well as Food and Medication Challenges)
- Anti-IgE Thrapy – Omalizumab
- Lung Function and FeNO Testing
- Individualized Action Plans
- Education (Disease, Medications, Environmental Control Instruction)